Daily Service Schedule
The following is our usual and customary schedule of regular services. From time to time, adjustments are made for special programming or national (U.S.) holidays, for which announcements are made via email, this website, and other means. High Holiday and Festival services carry their own schedule of services and time, communicated separately.
Shabbat Morning (Shacharit)– Saturdays – 9:00 am followed by a Kiddush. All are welcome.
Erev Shabbat- Last Friday of the Month at 7:00pm (No Shabbat Morning Service that weekend) followed by an Oneg Shabbat. All are welcome.
Shabbat Rishona- 9:30am The first Saturday every month, geared towards youth and families.
Shabbat Services for September
- 9/3 Labor Day Weekend- No Shabbat Services
- 9/10 Shabbat Shacharit Morning Service- 9am
- 9/17 Shabbat Shacharit Morning Service- 9am
- 9/24 Shabbat Shacharit Morning Service- 9am
- 9/30 Erev Shabbat-Evening Service– 7pm
High Holy Day Schedule for 2022/5783:
- 9/17 Selichot Service and Study- 8pm-10pm
- 9/25 Erev Rosh Hashana Service- 6:30-8pm
- 9/26 *1st Day Rosh Hashana Morning Service– 9am-12pm
- 9/27 2nd Day Rosh Hashana Morning Service- 9am-12pm
- 10/4 Erev Yom Kippur (Kol Nidre Service)- 6:30-8:30pm
- 10/5*Yom Kippur Morning Service- 9am-12pm
- Yizkor Service- 12pm
- Yom Kippur Afternoon Service- 4pm
- N’eilah Concluding Service- 6pm
- Break-the-Fast in the Vestry- 7pm
Child Care available for the 1st Day of Rosh Hashana morning and Yom Kippur morning. For tickets and child care, please contact the office at email@example.com
To request a minyan, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the date(s) and time(s) for which you need help making a minyan.
If you would like to be added to our Minyan Makers email list, which is now separate from our general membership email list, please contact Lori in the office email@example.com.
Mi Shebeirachs (Healing Prayers)
Misheberachs for the ill are said at all services during the Torah service. You can have a name added to or removed from the list by contacting the Temple office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.